SKU: SUP-006
AVAILABILITY: instock

$ 94.16

As we age, we lose MORE calcium than we absorbed. Calcium is the mineral that makes up your bones and keeps them strong. 99% of the calcium is stored in bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is in your blood and soft tissues are essential for life and health. Without 1% of calcium, the body is unable to absorb the nutrients and muscles would not contract correctly. Blood may clot and nerves would not carry messages.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Calcium Supplement”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

TRY THIS TOO!

Translate »